I don't have a separate legal entity for my business. Can I still use CommBank Simplify?

You can. If you own your business and operate it yourself, you're a sole trader. When you fill out the activation form to go into production, select 'sole trader' and provide your Tax File Number (TFN). If you and others own the business and operate it, you have a partnership. The partnership has its own TFN and must apply for an Australian Business Number (ABN). If you want to get an ABN, you can get one from the Australian Business Register here.

Remember to let us know if you create a separate business entity at a later date.

Contact Us

Phone Support

1800 571 971
+61 7 3224 9711

Available Monday-Friday
7 a.m. - 7 p.m. AEST

Email Support